Miniwell L620 Water Filtration System
SHIPS FREE TO ANY POINT IN THE PHILIPPINES
Fill the Miniwell L620 collapsible filtered water bottle, with fresh water from natural sources (lakes, rivers etc) or tap water and turn it into safe drinkable water instantly. Keep yourself hydrated at any time during your outdoor adventures with this cost effective alternative to bottled water.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Two stage UF Membrane (0.1 micron) with Carbon Fiber removes waterborne germs, reduces heavy metals and improves the taste of filtered water.
- L620’s Carbon Fiber reduces harmful contaminants that most other portable filters miss, including chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury and agricultural runoff. The duration of chlorine removal efficacy is 6-8 times longer than most other portable filters.
- Chemical Free type of filtration: The UF Membrane (0.1 micron pore diameter) is capable of removing 99.99% of bacteria, particulate matter and colloids. No chemicals such as chlorine, bromine or iodine are used for purifying the water, thereby making it safe and healthy for consumption.
- UF Membrane does not remove any beneficial minerals.
- Wallet friendly: UF membrane can be back-flushed to extend its lifespan. If clearing is appropriate much more than 265 gallons of water can be filtered.
- Safe materials: The collapsible water bottle is made of BPA-free PE plastic.
- Versatile design: The filter straw can be detached from the bottle and used by itself to act as a filtration straw.
- Nice bottle holder and carabiner for protection: The good quality holder repels the water from its surface and the included carabiner attaches the bottle to your bag. No need to worry about accidentally dropping the bottle during activities.
- Tested and Certified by FDA and SGS
Miniwell L620 water filter with collapsible bottle
Spare squeeze bag included