Heartsine Samaritan 500P AED
SHIPS FREE TO ANY POINT IN THE PHILIPPINES
COD not available for this item
HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED
Made in United Kingdom
Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Clinically validated technology. The HeartSine samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- Portable and lightweight. The HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter (1.1 kg) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Always Ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes every 5 seconds to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
- User-Friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompt guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR – a key link in the chain of survival.
- 8 Years Warranty. HeartSine guarantees the AED to last for 8 years – longest coverage in the industry.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Lowest Cost of Ownership. With a shelf life of over 4 years, Pad-Pak™ 2-in-1 cartridge offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Free Pad-Pak™ cartridge. The only AED manufacturer that offers FREE replacement of Pad-Pak when AED is used on sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- PAD Pak (battery & electrode cartridge *4 year shelf life)
- Soft Carry Case,
- User Instruction, Quick Reference Card
- Complimentary HeartSine AED Product Training Session
- 8 Year Warranty (highest in the market)
- Free Pad-Pak Program
- Forward Heart Campaign